All American Basketball Camp's mission is to help boys & girls ages 6-18 to become the best fundamentally sound basketball players that they can be through our quality instruction. We also want our players to develop into Great LEADERS off of the court through our motivational training program.
Message from Coach Williams:
I have designed Basketball Camps & Clinics for boys & girls ages 6-18 in the following areas "Katy, Richmond, Houston, Sugarland, and surrounding areas. The purpose is to provide players specific skill training to develop their overall game. For beginning, intermediate, or advanced players who are striving to improve their level of play; players will be grouped according to age & skill level. After evaluating, and scouting many youth leagues, AAU tournaments, Jr. High, & High School games, I've come to the conclusion that many of these players are lacking fundamental skills, mental toughness, and decision making awareness on the court. Our camps, clinics, and private trainings will definitely help prepare players to gain confidence while playing on their respective teams.
- All of our coaches will "teach", with the ability to communicate effectively to players.
- We will maintain an environment that is positive, encouraging, and motivating.
- We will have a ratio of 1 coach for every 10 players. This allows proper attention for players to learn perfect techniques. Our camps & clinics specializes in "skills-base" learning. Our focus is to develop a player's skills through drill repetition.
- 3 on 3, 4 on 4, & 5 on 5 scrimmages to practice game like situations.
- We will train players to be LEADERS on & off the court through our motivational training program.
- There are lots of players who are visual learners, so we've included video sessions as a part of each our clinics that features detailed explanations of specific drills, animated diagrams, and live video clips.
We look forward to equipping your child with a great experience at "All American Basketball Camp".
Coach Dwayne Williams